Wednesday, August 09, 2006

david hasselhoff - "jump in my car"


"The Hoff" is back! After his disturbing clip Hooked on a Feeling has become one of the all-time greatest viral videos, David is now making us happy with a remake of the 1975 Aussie classic Jump In My Car.

Oh, and by the way, David Hasselhoff now believes that he's the Antichrist according to this Press Release:

DAVID HASSELHOFF fears he may be the Antichrist after reading conspiracy theories about himself on the internet.
He says, "I Google myself. This morning it said, 'References to David Hasselhoff: seven million, three hundred and thirty-three thousand, six hundred. Everything from me being a God to being the Antichrist.
"I actually read it and believed it. I started thinking, 'Maybe I am the Antichrist? Maybe why that's why all this weird s**t that has started happening to me and women yell at me on the street."

Watch the video carefully! 2 minutes 18 seconds into the video there is a creepy hint that all this antichrist speculation might be true. ;-)

Anyway, David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff now really is KING OF THE INTERNET!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pal, this is just hillarous! Thank you for this good laugh :)

Btw, is there a way to contact you for link recommendation?

if you read here, have a look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3YRPGppPM

This is a disgusting clip! :)

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny. Oh man my funny bone is aching. Are you sure this is not a commercial?

Totally awesome video of talking Parrot. Got to see it.
Click here to see this incredible video!

Want more traffic to your webpage?
Click here for more traffic to your webpage!

Olivier aubin said...

hahahahaha

Very cool!

Bino

http://megapoosuperhero.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

david is the best
of all times
.
.
.
.
making me laugh

Anonymous said...

Don^t Hassle The Hoff.

http://thedailydisco.blogspot.com

Christopher Trottier said...

Interesting blog topic. I, myself, recently composed a list of the worst 5 music videos of all time.

Now about the Hoff. Sure, he's cheesy, nerdy, and the opposite of "hip" -- but I don't think he's a bad singer. He also has a sense of humour, and isn't afraid to parody himself. In other words, I don't think his videos are all that bad.

find doctor list said...

Almost people like to write what he said, But I like to listen what they said, Your post is very good. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few % to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.advertising | advertisment| production houses in pakistan

Unknown said...

Jump in my car
I wanna take you home
Jump in my car
It's too far walk on your own
Love this song.
SEO Company In Lahore